Derry City & Strabane Healthy Cities Conference will take place on Wednesday 19 May from 10am-1pm.
The Conference will tackle how our Covid-19 recovery will improve our health, well-being and prosperity. Attendees will be encouraged to voice their opinions on the priorities of local, civic, business and third-sector leaders on the 6P’s Framework; People, Place, Planet, Prosperity, Peace and Participation.
Join Mayor of Derry City and Strabane District Council Brian Tierney, the Developing Healthy Communities team and a host of expert speakers (to be announced) and add your voice to the conversation about how the district can build healthy social, economic and environmental practices into its Covid recovery.
- Sir Tim Smit – The Co-founder of the Eden Project and Executive Vice Chair of Eden Project Ltd, Tim is a world-renowned voice on social enterprise.
- Prof Louise Dubras – Foundation Dean of the School of Medicine at Ulster University, Louise has a wealth of experience in medical education and practice, and clinical interest in social exclusion and cultural competence.
- Denise Cahill – Healthy Cities Coordinator for Cork City and Adjunct Lecturer in the School of Public Health in University College Cork.
- John Harkin – The Founder and CEO of Alchemy Technology Services, a global centre of excellence for insurance software implementation headquartered in Derry/Londonderry.
- Paul Cavanagh – Paul is the Health and Social Care Board Interim Director of Planning and. Commissioning and former Chief Executive of the City Centre Initiative in Derry/Londonderry.
To sign-up, please visit: LINK