Developing Healthy Communities NI will deliver a a free workplace health & wellbeing support programme Work Well Live Well to companies across the Western area. Funded by the Public Health Agency, this is available to workplaces across Northern Ireland and will be delivered by DHC NI alongside NI Chest Heart & Stroke.
Participating workplaces will receive a wealth of opportunities, including:
- An opportunity to complete an employee workplace health and wellbeing survey to determine employee health priorities,
- A comprehensive report outlining the health of employees,
- Assistance with the development and implementation of a 3-year workplace health and wellbeing action plan,
- Health Champion Training for employees within your workplace to drive forward health and wellbeing initiatives,
- Access to further workplace health training initiatives including Mental Health First Aid and networking opportunities for Health Champions,
- Access to 2 Well Talks or webinars for employees,
- Ongoing support from an experienced workplace and wellbeing team.
Register your workplace today by completing a registration form or email Sabrina at email@example.com.