Due to a fantastic funded initiative (supported by the Public Health Agency) your organisation may be able to avail of a free Workplace Health & Wellbeing support.
The aim of the initiative is to mentor and support businesses through a structured four stage process to improve the health, safety and well-being of their employees within the workplace setting.
This is currently year 4 and the programme has been a resounding success with over 700 business in Northern Ireland having availed with huge benefits to employee health being realised. Businesses range from large multinationals to small micro businesses.
Registration is now open for new workplaces, for a limited time only and best of all it is completely funded by the Public Health Agency.
An overview of what is provided:
• An opportunity to complete an evidence-based and employee wide health & wellbeing survey to identify areas of priority;
• A comprehensive and informative report outlining the health of employees;
• Health Champions training for a nominated individuals who will implement and lead the workplace strategy internally;
• Provision of resources such as action plan templates, guides, questionnaires and literature;
• Assistance with the development and implementation of a 3-year action plan;
• Delivery of 2 health & wellbeing sessions/initiatives your staff; &
• Assistance with the evaluation of all health & wellbeing initiatives implemented
• FREE Mental Health First Aid Training
• Networking Opportunities
• Presentation of certificate on completion of year 1
Complete a Registration of Interest Form below and your area provider will be in touch.
Alternatively, please contact your area provider via email:
Western Trust area:
Sabrina Moore Health@Work NI firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form –Health @ Work NI Workplace Health Support Service ROI