Website User Experience Audit for SMEs with Flint Studios
|Venue: Chamber Offices, Bishop Street|
|Date: 7/11/18 - 7/11/18|
|Time: 10:00 - 12:00|
|Price: £15.00 (Non Members £25.00)|
Website User Experience Audit for SMEs
Flint Studios has announced the date for its next event in partnership with Londonderry Chamber of Commerce, which has seen Flint Studios deliver a series of digital workshops for local businesses.
Pete Hanlon, Head of User Experience Design and Director at Flint Studios, will present a User Experience Workshop for SMEs which will take place on Wednesday 7th November at Londonderry Chamber of Commerce’s premises on Bishop Street.
The workshop will consist of:
- User Experience principles
- How to leverage User Experience best practices to ensure the experience meets basic user needs
- User Research - techniques and tools to give you a deeper understanding of website users
- How to evaluate and refine your design to ensure a great user experience
- Flint Studios' recommendations on how to improve the user experience of your website
All workshop attendees will benefit from an exclusive website audit prepared by the team at Flint Studios. The audit will provide a detailed review of user experience, navigation, design, technology, and content.
To book your place, please call 028 7126 2379 – pre-payment is required upon booking