Annual General Meeting Notice 2014
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Londonderry Chamber of Commerce will be held on Tuesday 17th June 2014 at 17:00pm in Chamber offices, The Old Fire Station 1a Hawkin Street, Derry~Londonderry. The purpose of this meeting is to transact the following business:
- To consider the Annual Report of the Board and the Statement of Accounts for the Year Ended 31 December 2013.
- To elect the following:
- The President for the ensuing year
- A Vice-President for the ensuing year
- A Deputy Vice-President for the ensuing year
- Members of Council
- To appoint as Auditors, McCartney & Co for the ensuing year.
- To appoint the Honorary Treasurer & Company Secretary.
- To consider and transact any other such business as may be relevant in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Three appointments have become vacant within the Londonderry Chamber of Commerce Council. If you would like to nominate an individual for consideration by the current Council Members, please contact us to request a nomination form.
By Order of the Board
13 May 2014