Bank of Ireland's Trinity International Growth Programme
Attention all Businesses in the North West – Bank of Ireland is seeking Businesses to apply to the 2017 Trinity International Growth Programme
Are you or do you know a Business looking to grow beyond the Northern Ireland market?
Are you already exporting but wish to continue scaling your business beyond Northern Ireland?
If yes then you may be suitable for the Bank of Ireland Supported Trinity International Growth Programme
What profile of business and person is the programme suited to?
· It is an executive education course aimed at senior executives in SME businesses that want to expand across borders into new markets or want to launch a new product into a new market.
· The course is aimed at businesses located in NI, GB and ROI, who meet the eligibility criteria.
· The course content and structure has been developed as a direct response to feedback from businesses who wanted to grow and scale and the need for them to have a structured approach.
What are the eligibility criteria?
· An SME businesses with between 10-150 employees
· Have a turnover of between £500,000 and £25m
· Be developing new products and/or planning new market entry
What does the Course include?
The programme delivered through the Trinity Business School and they are involved in the assessment of applicants and in the taught and mentoring aspects of the course.
Participants receive intensive classes, case study sessions, seminars, guest talks and workshops.
An essential element of the programme is the mentored project. Participants translate their learning from the programme into a value added commercial outcome for their business.
The taught modules include:
· Business Analysis and Strategic Planning
· Organisational Design for Export and Scaling
· In-market Competitor and Customer Analysis
· Scaling and Export Business Modelling
· Practical Export and Scaling Project for their Business
What is the programme cost?
The programme is heavily subsidised and would normally cost in the region of £10,000 the cost to those successful applicants is £2,000
Any businesses interested or with any queries please contact Niamh Griffin via email at Niamh.email@example.com or 07590600884. Alternatively for direct expressions of interest please visit www.tcd.ie/business/executive-education/